Do you wish to breakfree from the regular lifestyle of yours? There are various ways of seeking the much required change in life. You can consider going to the shopping centers and splurge into some shopping activities. Though you may fill in your wardrobe with some great collections of books, clothes, shoes and even accessories but the idea of having fun would not last longer than a day or two. Then there is also an option of giving indulgence to your skin and opting out for some self pampering spa sessions. An appropriate choice can make you feel relaxed for a week and then again you will return to the fussy side of yours. Going out for movies and frequent dinners with family and friends can also offer some assistance to making your day a fun filled affair. Each one of these options will make you see the same faces, meet the same people and lacks any extraordinary attribute. What you should aim for is to find an appropriate solution that has a long lasting effect in making you feel better and rejuvenated. Holidaying could be an ideal option.
If you have been planning to visit abroad then London can be a great destination. The English capital has got all what every visitor may need to enjoy a fascinating vacation. There are sightseeing attractions, historic sites, museums and galleries, parklands and playgrounds and everything else that the visitor needs to enjoy during a holiday. The international capital is well crammed with a wide array of travel worthy opportunities which is aimed at captivating the vacation interest of every holiday maker. London is one of the most carefree holiday destinations which works wonders in designing the spirit of your vacation in a wondrous manner. London is one of the finest holiday destinations that can make anyone feel utterly desirable during the vacation break. If in case this is going to be your first visit to the city of London and you are an absolute music lover then make sure to treat yourself with the variety of musical festivals that are going to take you by storm this year. London is known for being the city of festivals. There are only a few cities which can electrify its visitors with constant entertainment and London is proudly one of them. Visit the English capital which has got a lot of all what it would take to make you feel enriched throughout the time. You are surely going to feel blissful during the break and things will tend to become more fruitful provided you take special interest in planning your trip thoroughly. If you are an ultimate fan of the music festivals that are hosted in this city then make sure to include the names of some of the mostly explored music festivals in London on your itinerary which will help you in understanding how well to explore the capital.
Stay over at The Montcalm London marble arch Oxford Street Hotel that will let you easily get through each one of the below mentioned musical venues in the city.
- Barclaycard British Summer Time: This summer, get mesmerized with this huge urban music festival. This music festival is based in Hyde Park. Hence staying at one of the hotels in Hyde Park will make it easier for you to conveniently reach the venue. The Great Oak stage is going to be graced by Florence and the Machine.
Make sure to be there on 2nd, 8th and 9th July 2016 for having a blast. You can also watch out the performances of Wolf Alice, Kendrick Lemar and others.
- South West Four: While staying in South London, you must head to Clapham Common on 27th and 28th August 2016 for experiencing the strong festive vibes in the centre of South London. The South West Four takes over the stage over the bank holiday in August. This is an urban festival which hosts the electronic dance music artists from all around the world. You must also be there for witnessing the live performances by Sasha, Chemical Brothers, Above & Beyond and others.
- Parklife: Visit Heaton Park in Manchester for witnessing the electrifying Parlife festival. This festival features the international music stars. You also get an opportunity to see Skepta, Jess Glynne, Years & Years, Ice Cube and also other renowned artists.
- Wild Life Festival: This festival will take place at the Brighton City Airport on 11th and 12th June 2016. It is the second edition of the sister festival of Parklife. It features topmost rated artists from around the world and has been curated by Rudimental and Disclosure. James Bay, Skepta, Ice Cube and Busta Rhymes are also playing in this event.
- Isle of Wight Festival: Visit Newport in the Isle of Wight for witnessing this event that will be hosted from 9th to 12th June 2016. You also get the opportunity to witness the works by Queen, Faithless and The Stereophonics over here at Newport.
- T in the Park: Try to be at the Strathallan Castle in Perthshire from 8th to 10th July 2016 where T in the Park is all set to take the season of summer by storm. It is undoubtedly going to be the hottest ticket in the summer festival in England circuit.
- V Festival: This festival will turn 21 this year and will be marked by the presence of Rihanna and Justin Bieber. The event is going to take place at Hylands Park in Chelmsford and Weston Park in South Staffordshire.
These are some of the top rated and eagerly awaited musical festivals in England which you need to check out while coming over to this country. Some of the festivals will have London as their bases, for others you need to move outside the city. Overall, this trip is going to gift you with long lasting memories that you would love to cherish for a lifetime.