Traveling to London might just be of one the best things someone can do in his entire life. Everyone requires a place to crash for the night whether they are on a family vacation or they are on a business trip.
Luckily, London has countless luxury hotels situated all over the city which cater to the needs of the visitors in the best possible way. For first time visitor, Hotels Near Lancaster Gate are some very good options.
How about the Park Grand London Lancaster Gate Hotel then? The hotel is an excellent example of class and grandeur with all the amazing amenities that you will find here. Not to mention the facilities and the very trendy restaurants that serve the best dishes on a palate.
Places You Could Check Out
London in springtime is the best place ever. If you are a first-time visitor, then you definitely have a lot of surprises waiting in store for you, want to experience the best of the beauty in London. There are some places that offer the best sights in the London City. Here are few places in London where you can enjoy your spring at its very best.
- Hampton Court Palace: The Hampton Court Palace is definitely the best choice for the family. You can have a lot of outdoor activity in the Palace and explore the lovely view of the Palace. However, if the weather is not on your side then you can enjoy the indoor activities too.
- Colombia Road Flower Market: This flower market is situated in the eastern part of the capital and has been displayed for centuries. However, this flower market is noticed by very few people of the capital.
- London Wall Walk: How about a visit to the amazing Roman Walls that London city has. You could enjoy a little stroll there and experience the true beauty of the place.
- London Wetland Centre: With spring comes the new life. To enjoy the new life of the wild in London, you can visit the Wetland Centre of London to enjoy the goslings, ducklings, and many other families.
- Green Park: The Green park has the bobbing bright head of the daffodils flowers in abundance. Visit the garden during the months from April to November and hire a chair to sit and enjoy the beauty of the garden for hours.
- Shakespeare Globe: Visit the Shakespeare Globe and just experience almost the original play of Shakespeare at this very theatre. The theatre takes place from the end of April to the beginning of October. However, if you don’t have any interest in the play then you can take walk in the backstage to get your mood refreshed.
- River Cruise: There are a number of operators which will take you to the tour of the Thames River. While you are on one of these cruises then you will experience that the river looks completely from land than from water.
- Cycle The Canals: If you are thinking of exploring the landscapes of London then hiring a bike is one of the best ways to do it. Moreover, it is the best way to see the different side of the capital.
That’s it, people. That’s the best of spring that you will get in London. Enjoy your stay here.