London draws a large number of tourists from across the globe who come here to witness the charm of some of the most beautiful buildings, markets and monuments. The city is also known for various type events which are held quite regularly. To add to the elegance of London, there are lush green parks, museums and concert halls. London also boasts of some of the best dining and shopping spots. However, if the tourists are on a shoestring budget and wish to save money by indulging in the free activities that the city offers, there are sites in London which are absolutely free of cost and offer great entertainment and fun. You can have free experiences in the city that are equally memorable and the only thing that you need to know is where to look for them. You can get accommodation at the Shaftesbury hotel Hyde park international and is among the hotels with parking in London. If you have your car, it will be safe in the parking.
• London is known for great food and restaurants which can be found at most of the places in the city.
• You can enjoy great eateries at Oxford street, Portobello Market and other places in the city.
• Some of the winter warmers delicacies which will heat you up in winter can be relished at these restaurants.
Exploring some of the best eateries in London and the delicacies they serve the best
The coming winter blues can be beaten not only by sitting curled in the bed, but also by visiting some of the restaurants which offer incredible hot food prepared to fill you with heat. Some of these delicacies and the restaurants are discussed here, which will help you find the best restaurant for you.
• Ginger Hot Chocolate at the Providores: It is a Ginger hot chocolate embellished with ginger liqueur, cloves and cinnamon. The drink is quite warm and spicy and is surely worthy of drinking on the festival like Christmas. Hot chocolate drink is naturally the best drink to warm yourself in the winters. The drink is served at Providores, located Marylebone.
• Black Rice Porridge, Nopi: The dish is made of Black rice and is topped with fruits like mango and banana. Coconut milk can also be added to the dish to make it more delicious. Porridge is indeed a dish which is the best for winters. The dish is gluten free and therefore ideal for people who are gluten allergic. The dish is served by Nopi which is located in Warwick.
• Plantain Fritters, Wahaca: Plantain Fritters is offered by the Wahaca restaurant located at various places in London. The dish is made of Sweet crumbed plantain which is topped with ice cream. This dessert is absolutely mouth-watering and is a treat to eat.
Similarly, there are many such dishes like Matcha Latte served at The Good Life Eatery, Great British Fry-up at Dishum and much more. You are also offered with options of dessert, which are quite warm and can help you beat the winter blues. You can relish these dishes at the restaurant make your festive season even more festive and full of fervour. London is the dream destination of most of the tourists who love visiting different parts of the world. The charm exuded by the architecture of the monuments, the large parks, and tourist attraction like Buckingham Palace, London Eye and The Tower bridge draws the tourists towards the city. Planning in advance is highly recommended when you are planning a trip to London as the city is quite expensive and you have to look for places where you can get cheap deals. Whether, it is accommodation, food or transport, careful planning is very important. The accommodation you choose and the places you visit largely depend on the people you are going along with. If you are going as a couple, you would prefer to visit places that are romantic like the South Banks, Hyde Park, etc. When you are travelling as a family, you would prefer museums and amusement parks as the kids love them. The purpose of the trip also affects the planning as the purpose directly influences the location of the accommodation and the places you will visit. For instance, if the purpose of your visit to London is shopping and dining, you would love to book accommodation at Shaftesbury Hotel which is quite close to some of the best shopping destinations of London. If your purpose of visit is sightseeing, you must do the research about the location, route and the connectivity of the major tourist destinations. You should also make sure that your accommodation is quite close to one of the London underground stations. Apart from dining and shopping, London is also quite popular for the museums which are mostly located in the South Kensington district. Restaurants, pubs and bars are places that London is known for and therefore they must find mention in your list of places to visit. The restaurants in London are known for their eclectic taste and cuisine, which is part indigenous and part influenced. London is also a city of events and if you are planning a visit to London, it is better to wait a little and choose the month of November to April when most of the events are held. If you are planning to visit London in the coming days, make sure you try these winter warmers at the restaurants and get the real feel of London. Refuel yourself with sumptuous food and go around shopping and sight-seeing
• Places like Oxford Street and Portobello market are replete with eateries and restaurants where you can get food which offers you warmth.
• There are restaurant festivals that are held in London which can be visited by the tourists.
Make your stay in London better with shaftesbury hyde park international Get attractive deals, and superb discounts for your entire family. With Hyde Park, you will be certain to have a great time. Visiting the tourist attraction in the beautiful city of London in the winters will definitely call for food that provide warmth to the body and unmatched taste to the palate.