Planning to pay a visit to Victoria? There is a lot of interesting things to check out in the English capital which will thoroughly entice your attention and that too in the most captivating manner. London is surely one of the best places to visit especially when you are looking for unearthing the enriching cultural eccentricities of the British traditions.
There are several significant travel attractions which are aimed at making your stay as splendid as you have always imagined for. If you put yourself up at a conveniently positioned hotel then it will get easier to make the most of your visit in London. If you are finding it hard to determine which hotel to stay at The Rubens At The Palace would definitely be an excellent option.
While vacationing in London city, make sure to spend some of your time in Victoria. This is the area of London right around Victoria station which has its positioned in the City of Westminster Borough. This region is particularly dominated by the international coach stations on the Buckingham Palace Road. The Victoria district is mainly popular for its eccentric commercial property and several shops.
Victoria is famous for being the major transport hubs offering an opportunity to each one of the visitors to get away to several other beauty spots in the rest of the United Kingdom. If you are staying in any of the hotels in Victoria then there is a lot to get your teeth into right within a short walk from your front door.
While marveling at the surrounding atmosphere of Victoria, you would definitely love the opportunity of checking out some of the most captivating sights and attractions including the Royal Court Theatre. It is one of the most subversive play buses that the country of England has ever witnessed.
Listed below are some of the most enticing things to do in Victoria:
- If this is your first time in the British capital then you can surely consider paying a visit to the stately Buckingham Palace. The Palace mainly opens up for the vacationers from August to late September in the State Rooms. The Queen’s Gallery remains open throughout the year. You can also watch the Changing o the Guard Ceremony at the gates of the Palace as it is free to watch.
- Visit St. James the Less which happens to be an outstanding high Victorian church which was constructed in the 1860’s. Explore the biblical scenes on the rounded pillars and the fresco by G.F. Watts.
- The Royal Horticultural Society is the place of interests which organizes the Chelsea Flower Show and has an exhibition hall over here. Regular Flower shows and other events are held over here and you must visit to see what is going on.
- House of Fraser store beautifully occupies the site of former Army & Navy store. It was first opened in the year 1872. This store was previously famous for being the exclusive place where only the highest ranking people used to come over.
- Cardinal Place is a modern complex of shops, gardens and spectacular restaurants which wonderfully stands on the site of the Stag Brewery.
These are some of the fabulous sights and attractions that are aimed to make your stay in Victoria as meaningful as desired.